Monday, April 4, 2011

Where has the love gone......

I can't believe it's been nearly three months since I've posted...Being a private chef, you cater to the needs of your clients while your needs become secondary. While I absolutely LOVE what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything.... It's definitely been a challenge stealing time away for all of you. I have at least 40 drafts from posts I started and didn't have the time to finish!


Well over the past month my client was traded from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Chicago Bulls and I now have a little time on my hands to share my culinary tidbits with all of you. I'll be posted some of those drafts along with a bunch of new posts to tickle your fancy or at least make your taste buds wiggle.

My mini me has been dying to contribute to the blog so you'll get to meet my LAGDC chef in training soon. She's 9-years old and can cook just like her mama. Check out her skills chopping some italian parsley!





She's just about the age I was when I realized I had an innate passion for food. I would have a complete dinner prepared for my mother by the time she arrived home from work by the time I was 10-years old! I look forward to hearing from you as I show you some of my clients favorite dishes(and not so favorite), my testing of recipes, my must-have gadgets, tips on healthy living, and the best places to dine in LA.


Ciao bella :)

No comments: