- Protein Powders - These amino acids can be found in many forms. Try thinkThin meal replacement bars which contain 20grams of protein per serving, are gluten-free and have 0 grams of sugar! The best think of all is that they taste amazing.
- Apples- They are packed with fiber and have the ability to fill you up and alleviate hunger pangs.
- Avocado - excellent source of fiber as well as mono-saturated fats. Your heart will love the healthy fats and it does wonders for the skin.
- Green Veggies - Packed with vitamins and minerals, these superfoods are also loaded with fiber to fill you up with fewer calories!
- Green Tea - Rich in antioxidants, which speeds up metabolism. Drink plain for the best results. It raises the rate of burning calories about 6 percent.
- Fish - Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids is one of my favorite choices. They help regulate stress chemicals that lead to fat abs.
Just remember, balance is everything. Never deny yourself something, just eat it in moderation. If you have to lose weight in a short amount of time, I would suggest you eliminate some items to get the weight off faster. Until next time, stay focused on your goals.
Please join be as I guest blog on Sandra's Easy Cooking, Friday, January 27th. We're talking getting healthy and I'm giving away 2 cookbooks to help you on your mission.