Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2012! New Year, New Beginnings


I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year!  May this year be filled with tons of positive energy and many blessings. 2011 was a year of growth and i'm ready to put action behind all my goals I have set for 2012. Trying to find the balance with work and blogging is a major one. When I'm cooking back to back for weeks at a time, it's a struggle to come home and take pretty pics of food! my kids don't even care what the plate looks like, they just want to be fed. If you haven't written down your goals, I suggest you do so. Once you write it down, it sends a message out to the universe saying you are ready for your dreams to manifest themselves. Over the next week and beyond, I'll be sharing pictures from my past events that I have catered and have attended. Until next time, be inspired...

xoxo,

Chef Ameera

No comments: