Friday, April 22, 2011

Green in the Kitch!

Being green with envy is not a good look, but being green to help protect Mother Earth is truly something to brag about. Today's Earth Day and my desire to be greener in the kitchen were my inspirations behind this post. Though I may not be the "greenest" person, I am always looking for ways to reduce my carbon footprint. I came across these fab kitchen products and gadgets that are not only chic, but most importantly, eco friendly, which gives them a few extra brownie points! All this green talk has got me thinking, how much could I reduce my carbon footprint in the kitchen if I gave these products a spin?

Happy Earth Day! Stay green!

All Food Recycling Compost Kit with Bokashi


Bagasse Compostable Plates

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting a small in-house compost unit. So many of us stay away from this because of the thought that it should somehow be a huge compost garden that is a smelly mess. Your post makes it look very inviting. I'm just about to start what I've always wanted, so thanks again Chef Ameera!