Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's National Grilled Cheese Month and I'm Hungry!

Buttery crisp country french bread with oozing truffle cheese... I'm now officially hungry and it's National Grilled Cheese month. There are so many sinful combination but truffle cheese will always be at the top of my list.
Inspired by one of the most classic nostalgic treats,, someone came up with The Grilled Cheese Truck which travels around the streets of Los Angeles serving up one of my favorite comforts. The post their daily location on their website and via their twitter feed. If you find that you can't get to a posted location, there is a link where you can get your very own Grilled Cheese truck. I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy the trucks comfort classic but I think I might check them out tonight in Downtown at Artwalk. My mouth is watering for the short rib grilled cheese.
I hope all of you get to enjoy one of my favorite go to foods after a long day in the kitchen add a cup of tomato basil soup and I'm in heaven. I have a ton of work to do and deadlines to meet so I'll share one of my favorite recipes for grilled cheese and tomato soup next week. Until then I'll be working hard living out my dreams and I hope you do to!..Ciao

No comments: